At our core, we are deeply passionate about helping wealth advisors, donors, and charity ambassadors achieve their charitable giving goals. Everyone who works for United Charitable is committed to helping our partners achieve their mission.
As a public charity and experts in philanthropy, we are eager to have other engaged and dedicated individuals join our team. If you’re looking for a company that is transparently striving for excellence in the non-profit space, United Charitable is that place.
While many companies and organizations strive only for excellence, for United Charitable, creating a positive experience fueled by the expertise of caring is our way of life. We integrate our outward mission to empower others into our work culture. We are driven by distinction and accountability, bolstered by compassion and caring. We work hard to do our best, providing a balanced approach to working hard and caring for each other.
We are a recognized leader in the field of Donor Advised Funds and Charitable Planning and are always on the lookout for talent to add to our growing team.
If you’re interested in working at United Charitable, we are currently looking to fill these positions:
Board of Directors Position
United Charitable is governed by a volunteer board that holds the fiduciary responsibilities of the organization, is responsible for setting its strategic direction, and approves its annual budget and operating plan.
United Charitable seeks board members who possess the following:
- Ability to participate in meetings, social and educational gatherings,
- Commitment to engage others who may be potential DAF donors, program managers, or professional advisor partners,
- Expertise in an area related to United Charitable’s strategic and tactical operations,
- Demonstrated philanthropic intent and community involvement,
- Ability to secure for United Charitable: funding, partnerships, and/or public awareness.
It is expected that board members will make the following commitments annually:
- Attend at least three out of four board meetings in person or virtually,
- Participate on at least one committee,
- Participate in and invite prospects to attend programs sponsored by United Charitable,
- Nominate qualified potential new members for the board and the Advisors Roundtable,
- Serve as an ambassador of United Charitable in her / his local, regional, national, and professional communities,
- Contribute to the growth of United Charitable by providing funding, introductions, sponsoring events,
- Work with staff to identify, engage, cultivate, solicit, and steward prospective donors, program managers, professional advisors, and other partners.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter expressing why you think you’d be a great addition to our team.
United Charitable is an equal opportunity employer.