United Charitable offers an easy and flexible way for you to manage your charitable giving. A donor-advised fund at United Charitable allows you to create an enduring family legacy with maximum tax benefits and social impact!
To Get Started
- Decide what type of contribution you would like to donate to establish the fund. You can contribute cash, securities, or other property.
- Select a name for the fund. You can use your family name, honor a loved one, or choose another name that you like.
- Designate fund advisors to recommend investments to help grow the fund. You can also designate the successor advisors to the fund, such as your children.
- Complete and sign an application and fund agreement.
That’s it! You’re now ready to achieve your philanthropic goals! Click on the link below to get started.
If you have any questions about our fund agreement, guidelines for accepting various types of assets, or other details of a donor-advised fund, please contact us at (703) 536-8708, or send an email to email@example.com.
Once a DAF is Established, you can:
- Make additional donations to the fund at any time, with any dollar amount.
- Designate an advisor to manage an investment portfolio to grow the funds in your DAF.
- Specify how grant disbursements are to be acknowledged: in the name of the fund or anonymously.
- Recommend distributions from your DAF to qualified charities, locally, nationally, or even internationally. **
- Establish a scholarship program to award grants from your DAF. **
Ready to get started? Need more answers? Call us at (571) 620-3000, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** With approval from United Charitable.